Phone / In-Person Consulting
I am available for consulting engagements. My areas of expertise include:
- Volatility as an asset class
- Detailed knowledge of most volatility Exchange Traded Products (ETPs)
- Simulations using VIX futures and/or volatility ETP
- Specifics of the CBOE’s VIX calculation methodology
- Pros and cons of various volatility metrics (e.g., VIX futures contango, VIX style indicators like VIX3M, VVIX, SKEW)
- General options knowledge, including VIX and SPX index options
- Analyzing/backtesting financial products
- Monte-Carlo simulations
Be aware that I am not a registered investment advisor and cannot make specific buy/sell recommendations. If you desire, I am willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
My rate for phone consulting is $200/hour with a 30-minute minimum.
My rate for in-person consulting is $200/hour plus travel expenses.
It’s fine if you want to have an email exchange with me at [email protected] before you purchase this product to establish whether I’m a good candidate to address the questions you have in mind. Otherwise, if you purchase the product and we determine that it’s not a good match I’ll give you a full refund.
If you purchase the product I’ll respond to the email associated with your order providing my availability for the next few days. I live in Colorado and I’m not a morning person so calls before 10:30 AM Eastern Time are unlikely.